This is hard to write, but this will be my last post for awhile. It may only be a couple of days or it could be a lot longer. I need to kind of seclude myself for awhile. I know every one loves me and I love you all so much too, but there is just so much going on in my life right now and I need to make some hard and big decisions. Normally that is when I would want to talk to everyone, but right now I need to make these decisions on my own. I don't want any advice at least not right now. I need to figure somethings out and do them. When I talk to people about it then it just makes me sad and stressed out. I 'm hoping if I just do it then I won't talk myself out of it.
Maybe I'm just feeling emotional and irrational right now, honestly I don't know. I just know that I would really appreciate if everyone could please respect my need to be alone right now. I hope you all know I write this with so much love for you all, honestly I do. I just don't want to have to answer questions or brainstorm ideas that all sound like the end of the world to me. I just don't want to talk about it, I just need to do it. I'll write soon, hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm here when and if you need me. Even if you just need to have a one sided conversation.
Love ya
I just started reading everyone's blog last night, I didn't even know you had one until today...
I realize we are both in different situations but there are some similarities to our situation and that is we have both been living beyond our means and that creates waste.
By down grading where we are currently living it helps us see the truth, the truth is we wasted a lot of opportunity and relied on "others" as a means for security. For us those "others" were loans, for you they've been "charity" from the church/government etc... But both create the same problem we don't see our true state, and then we make decisions based on a false premise. For example when we actually "made" extra money we would spend it on things we wanted instead of paying off our debt or saving it so we could have our own security when the rains came, and they always come. Think of what you did with the extra money you got from the sale of your house, I know we did the exact same thing, and I regret that now.
Its a simple story of either building your house on the sand or building it on the rock.
I have decided to dig that sand away, because the sand is ontop of the rock.
I created a blog called http://diveintocarey.blogspot.com/ where I rant about this more. I realize I'm a little crazy about all of this, but its only because I see the light where before I didn't and it just amazes me how simple the solution is. By giving up the loans, the handouts, the charity, we all will get stronger because we will be forced to. We won't so as easily make the same bad choices because we know we have ourselves to rely on. It helps to prioritize our decisions, and then of our decisions become clearer.
In essence we see the truth, in the truth shall make us free.
Post a Comment