1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I think it will be pretty fun to see the responses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
The one of us rolling down the stairs is pretty funny. I remember when one of your friends made fun of me when I was 9 and you came down to my room and talked to me and said that you would love me no matter what so I squeezed my face all up and asked you if you would if I looked like this you smile but said you would, talk about a dork, Then you let me go and stay the night with you at her house later. I also remember going to bed every night listening to NKOTB!
I just remember the days of trying to hook you and Craig up. Both of you always asking what the other said. I would come visiting teaching and we would spend the whole time either talking about Andrea and I being pregnant or about how we were going to make the whole Craig thing happen. Then the day I had the Pampered Chef party, Craig had to conveniently do his homework in the front room and it was SO high school! Good times! Oh yeah, and how the only reason you came to my wedding reception was to see Craig...
I remember when you came home from your boyfriends house past curfew,when you were in High School. Mom was out of town so Dad was on full alert. I remember sitting up in bed being so scared because you and Dad were at each others throuts. YOu were screaming at him and him back at you. I kept saying to myself Jenell just stop talking back...but no you kept it up. I won't go into the rest but I think its really funny now. Another nice memory was when you were into Yoga and you wanted me to try it with you. All I could do was laugh while doing it because I felt so silly. You kept trying to tell me to focus and stop and laughing, but I couldn't do it! You were the Yoga master!
I remember when it was Spirit Week and you and Meredith rented a bunch of funny movies in order to come up with skits and stuff. It's funny now, but I don't know how you could come up with skits watching Airplane lol.
I remember you let me hang out and watch them. Come to think of it, you always let me hang out, even when it probably wasn't appropriate haha, but I had been sneaking into the room watching movies with Brandon and Ryan for years, so everything you did was pretty tame probably.
Post a Comment