I am not having a good day so far. It's still early and I can tell the day is just going to get worse. You know when you just know its going to be a bad day. I have too much to do today and not enough time and help to do it all.
Our car broke down the other day. It overheated on me on the freeway. I was able to get to a gas station, but I've been with out a car since Wednesday morning. The radiator cracked. It's getting fixed tonight from my brother in law Daren. He is so generous with his time, I really appreciate him. But today I need to go and work in my Dads office, and I can't seem to figure out how. Craig has the day off because he is well job shadowing a job I guess. I'm not sure how else to explain it, but anyway it is right in the middle of the afternoon and then this evening we are all getting together as a family to celebrate fathers day with my dad. I thought I had it all worked out, but it all fell apart. Its just stressful.
No one has done anything wrong, so anyone reading this do not think that you created this stress for me. No one has done anything to create this stress, the stress just is there. Stress is just my life. Blah blah blah wah wah for me. Can you tell I'm not in a good mood. Anyway I need to go and try to be nice to my kids and husband. They are all making the stress worse, but I will try to take a deep breath and endure. By the way I know that that didn't probably sound stressful to anyone, but I left out all of the other things that I am trying to fit in to today because it's just all sounds tedious and boring.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
If you ever want to relieve some stress just call me and I'll make fun of myself and make you laugh and you'll feel better about it.
Honestly, I might have totally broken down hundreds of time, but fortunately I find myself so funny I can always cheer myself up. I mean, I'm also the most humble person ever so I can do all that.
Besides... I might have more to talk about on a personal level about Jess than I have let on... oh the intrigue!!
Andrea gave me some of the low down on Jess. Our cell phones went out of range driving into the middle of no where called La Center.
I may need to call you tomorrow I think I may need some cheering up and some good gossip.
Post a Comment