Saturday, June 14, 2008


Anyone reading my blog probably already knows about our struggles, but I wanted to let everyone know how well things are going right now. Craig has made great progress. He has worked very hard and we have decided it is time for him to come home. He is moving home this weekend. I am very proud of the progress that he has made and I hope that we will continue to have everyones prayers and support as we continue to try to mend our life. Thank you all for the support that you have been over these last several months.

5 comments:

mommyof6 said...

Your blog looks so hip and shic! We are all glad that everything has worked out so that peace might be able to be brought to both of your hearts.

Jenell said...

Thank you for your wonderful words. I know that it will mean a lot to Craig to read that and it did for me too.

Twyst said...

Very nice picture. It makes me glad to hear of your happiness. While I'm not the best at always calling everyone, I will be reading your blog, so that's something!

Jenell said...

I'm not the best at calling people either, so this blog thing works out great. I can see what other people are doing and tell people things about me with out having to call 10 different people and have 10 different conversations. I'm glad that I will finally be able to have contact with you, I have wanted to be able to know more about you for a long time. Love you a lot little brother.

Twyst said...

I'm trying to get a life, I'll let you know when that happens hah.