I am still alive, I can't believe I haven't blogged since Saturday, but it has been really busy around here. Avarie hasn't been doing well, that takes a lot of time and patience. Also Sawyer has had a runny nose, cough and been really whiny. No one has been sleeping well and I have been trying to get ready to do a garage sale this weekend. So any free moment I had was very precious and I did not want to have to try to write any thoughts because I was trying not to have any. Its funny when I feel like that I find myself zoning out a lot. My kids will talk to me and I find myself just nodding at them and saying "ah-ha" and later wondering what I agreed to with out knowing it. Today, however, has been a great day. Avarie slept through the night and is doing better today, the baby is getting better and I got the entire garage cleaned out. Now I just have to finish going through the house and taking them out to my garage sale side of the garage, but it feels managable now.
I am waiting for the fourth book of Twilight. I could have had it today, but Andrea is on a roll reading all of them at the pace of one book a day. I know how she feels I did it almost that fast, but I am either a slower reader or just took more breaks, it took me about two days each. I remember when I finished book three I couldn't believe I had to wait a couple of months until book four came out, so since she is in that mind frame a couple more days isn't going to hurt me, plus I am trying to catch up on sleep from Avarie and Sawyer waking up at night, so it might be better for me to wait a day or two anyway.
Well I don't really have too much to write, lately I feel a little bored with blogging. I don't have a lot to say and there is not a lot being written. I know there are a bunch of people that get on and read our blogs, it sure would be great to know who and have them start writing and responding to us. Like I hear Suzan has been reading, so Suzan if you are out there reading this please start writing back to me, I would LOVE to hear from you and be able to start corresponding with you. And anyone else that I don't know about write me, this is all a lot funner when you have people to talk to.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I read them...I'm just lame.
I actually posted today! Amazing I know but I did.
Tomorrow I would like to stop by with my few garage sale items and say a quick hello. What time are you working at your dad's tomorrow? Or are you?
I love you tons girl and appreciate all you do for the family. Thinking of others is one of your many qualities. Your like your mom that way. VERY unselfish and patient.
I am happy to hear you and your family are getting more sleep. Hope that continues for you all. Let us know how the doc. goes this week.
Love, Rach
Funner Jenell, that's not correct grammar...lol. Anyway I think you should have tortured Andrea and made her wait like we all had to. Sorry Andrea! I know what you mean about not having much to blog about. Thats why I just write about Hudson he's more exciting and a lot funnier than me.
Rachelle it's good to hear from you, you need to start a blog, I'm actually surprised you don't have one, one of these days you'll give in to the peer pressure and do it, that is my prediction.
It occured to me to make Andrea suffer, but we all know that Andrea does not suffer quietly, so to have peace for myself I gave in to her (kidding)LOL.
Well, you should spend more time commenting over on my blog, it's never boring! It's always a party over there!
Post a Comment