Yesterday was a busy day. We had started the day off at Cohen's first birthday. We had the party at the same pond/lake where we had Carter's party and you would think that having a birthday party in August you could count on extremely nice weather right, well not this year. It wasn't raining just chilly. The kids didn't mind too much they still got wet they just came back shivering almost convulsing after a little bit, except for Addisen I think she stayed in the water almost the whole time, big surprise. I think the kids will remember that party for a long time, it was funny to watch them try to enjoy the water.
We then headed straight to my mother in laws. Heather has been in town this week visiting from Utah and this was her last day here. Lance and Miriam were also coming up for the day so my mother in law planned a family picture. We were just missing Heathers husband Brad so we are just going to photoshop him in. We just hung out and played the rest of the day which is always hectic but fun. The person taking our family picture was taking pictures for a wedding party and thought she would be done around 7:30 or so and said there would be enough light to do pictures. Well she wasn't done until 8:30 and by the time we all got there and set up it was starting to get dark. By the time we finished it was completely and I mean completely dark. She still took the pictures, she had a professional camera with a good flash on it, but I am not sure any type of flash will be enough in complete darkness. But she was doing it for my mother in law as a favor, she is in their ward, so its not like we are out anything for trying. She is going to put them on a Cd for us, so I guess we'll find out if they turned out or not pretty soon. It was definitely one of the more interesting picture experiences. She did pose us well so I am hoping that they turn out, so many picture places are not good with posing but she did a good job so I really want the pictures.
Avarie ran and played all day with out crying form pain at all. She even was able to lift her arm part of the way up which is a huge improvement. She continues to do really well. As each day goes on and the inflammation medicine seems to be working more and more it makes me believe this is juvenile arthritis, we just need to rule out the heart murmur on Tuesday, which I am pretty convinced at this point is probably benign.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well it may end up looking like a cool picture if its kinda dark. I know I look better in the dark so maybe yall look good!
Post a Comment