Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!!!!!!




Happy 37th Birthday Craig. I made him a guitar cake for his birthday. The extra pieces to the back are there to hold the candles and also, once I cut out the guitar there was not a lot of cake left and I was worried there wouldn't be enough. Craig's parents came out and had dinner with us and cake and ice cream. They also brought Lucy with them. Lucy is my niece's daughter, she is 2 months older then Avarie and one of Avarie's best friends. It was a nice evening and I hope a nice birthday for Craig. He has been working so hard the last several weeks doing his CNA classes, studying and still working at the DI. I'm really proud of all of his hard work. Monday is his last day of school and he has started applying places, hopefully he can get on some where decent to get experience.
Update on Avarie; Things aren't going so well right now for her. Her other ankle started hurting Tuesday evening and she has literally not stood up once since then. Her ankle is so swollen and red it is so sad. I literally carry her everywhere. She can't put any pressure on her feet. She figured out today that she can crawl and so she has been doing that more today. She is going in tomorrow to have the cortizone injections in both ankles. I am hoping that this is going to help. It is really sad right now to watch her. The funny thing is the tops of her feet are turning black from her crawling around. Like when you have a crawling baby and the tops of their feet turn black, thats her right now with dirty knees and the tops of her feet.
I'll post a good blog with updated info tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some good improvement and some more good info to share after tomorrow.
I am suppose to do my garage sale on Saturday, but I am not sure how I am going to actually get it all ready by then. Anyone up for lending me a hand, Craig has to work Saturday all day, well lets see how Avarie does tomorrow, maybe I'll have more time or maybe things will just be too bad to even think about trying to do it.

5 comments:

mommyof6 said...

Happy b-day Craig! I hope he has a good birthday. Poor Avarie my prayers are with her. Call me tomorrow and let me know how it goes.

Twyst said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twyst said...

Happy B-day craig, that cake looks awesome.

Harries Family said...

Great Job on the cake Jenell that is awesome. I'm sure Craig loved it! Happy 37th Craig! I can help you with the garage sale if you need. I don't think Adam and I are doing much so give me a call. I really hope the shots help Avarie, poor girl.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Craig. That cake is amazing. Great job Jenell! I hope those shots help Avarie. I have heard that they are painful. At least they will put her under a little for it.