I wondered when this debate would start. I knew it would. Politics. Our family likes debate too much to ignore this huge issue in the world right now. So I am posting a disclaimer to all who may read our blogs over the next several months. Please everyone know that we all absolutely adore each other 100%. We just love to argue and debate. We have done it since young children and enjoy it even more as adults. We thrive on it. We love to share our opinion and then try to get each other to agree and when one of us disagrees we will go to great lengths to prove to them why they are wrong. So please anyone reading our blogs, please know that this is what we like to do and we love each other deeply. We actually enjoy debating or as mom calls it arguing.
Actually this disclaimer goes for all of our past blogs as well and all in the future. Sometimes our debates can get a little personal, but we never mean for that. We honestly try to just debate each other not attack each other. It can seem the opposite to many reading our blogs, but I think all of my siblings would agree with this statement and if they don't then you will see someone post a different thought about it, which would be great, let's debate it(hahaha).
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That's for your family only. We outlaws see it as arguing, which is not done in my family. Poor Brandon, he's stuck being married to a lady who thinks a fun debate is a personal attack!
Becky
I think everyone's wrong, including myself, try to argue with that!
As for personal attacks... I generally just write them on my wall in my room...
My husband is the same way Becky. That is how I know it is some weird Foushee thing. And yes I said Weird, I fully admit and take pride in our weirdness. I try desperately to get my husband to "discuss" issues with me but he rarely will, occasionally I am blessed to have a good debate with him. He's gotten more Fousheed over the years. Maybe a couple more and I can convert him.
Aaron your personal attacks don't just stay to your wall, I found one on the back of your dresser from when you were a kid too. Carter now has that dresser.
Well you you would run out of space in your room too if you had to be me growing up.
LOL, but I honestly don't remember writing (or was it carved?) anything on a dresser... sounds like me enough I'll take the blame though lol.
Hey, I have one of Aaron's attacks written on one of our dressers, too. I think it says "I hate Andrea." And it's not even written on the back, but a front, top drawer!
Becky
You rare few to find such treasures should hold onto them, who knows what my words will be worth in the years to come. You should treasure those pieces of furniture and treat them with the utmost respect.
However, I have already made recompense and I have written "I love Andrea" on my furniture here in Utah.
Post a Comment