Today just Sawyer and I were home. Addisen and Carter were at school and Avarie went to play with her cousin Lucy for the day, so Sawyer was really bored and I had to entertain him. I thought I was going to have a nice day and get a lot done, instead I had a whiny baby following me everywhere wanting to be entertained until I remembered how much he likes Carter's Cars and this Volcano car thing of Carters. I got it out for him and he sat here for almost an hour playing. I had to get him on tape, also he is into climbing on and in everything, watch it and you'll see what I mean. All in all it was a fun day with him. You forget sometimes how precious each of your children are and it is nice to have just one on one time with each of them.
Also a quick note A

varie had her Optomologist appointment yesterday to check her eyes. That is a big thing with JRA kids. The same way their joints swell and get inflamed for some reason so can their eyes. The scary thing is that there will be no symptoms if it starts to happen to her, she won't complain or have any noticeable swelling. If it goes unchecked it can lead to eye damage or otherwise called Glaucoma(which my mom has). They want to see her every 6 months until all of her symptoms are under control and then it will just be once a year for the rest of her life. Oh I guess I forgot to say that her eyes looked great, there was no swelling. It is great to go to a Dr and not have them find something wrong. She had to have her eyes dilated so she wore these silly glasses all day.
7 comments:
I tried to watch the video of Sawyer that I put on there and I am having a lot of problems, I don't know if it is just my computer being slow or what, so I hope the rest of you can watch it, I haven't gotten to really see it yet.
Looks like its working for me
Cute video, both my girls watched it with me and thought it was really funny and cute!
Awwwww! He has such a sweet sounding voice. I loved the video. It made me think about when my babies were that little!
That is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time! Man, you and Craig make cute babies!
He is so cute!!! I can't believe our babies are a year old. Time just zooms by. I love the video. I wish we had a video camera. Seeing Sawyer makes me want home videos. I love is sweet smile. What a handsome boy!!! Keep up the filming. Those are some precious memories.
Post a Comment