Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a little fun post today




My best friend from high school came to visit me the other day at the hospital. She lives in New York with her husband and is expecting her first baby. We didn't get to visit very long, but it sure was wonderful to see her. Seeing her feels like a warm happy memory from a long time ago. I sure miss her. I took so me pics so everyone who knows her can see her pregnant. Its crazy to think of Meredith as a mom. She will be an awesome mom, it is just weird to see people enter that phase of life.

My sister found this fun thing to figure out what kind of game your personality is. This is what mine said. I don't know if I completely agree with all of it, but oh well its just for fun.



You Are Chess



You are brilliant and shrewd. You can often predict what people will do in the future.

You thrive in complex situations. You deal with contradictions well.

You can have many streams of though going on at your mind at once. You keep track of things well.

You are very patient. You have lots of endurance, even when your energy dwindles



Another fun thing I found on that sight was a personality profile. I think this one sounds more like me then the game thing.




Your Five Factor Personality Profile



Extroversion:



You have medium extroversion.

You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.

Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.

But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your “down time”.



Conscientiousness:



You have medium conscientiousness.

You're generally good at balancing work and play.

When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.

But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.



Agreeableness:



You have high agreeableness.

You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.

Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.

You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.



Neuroticism:



You have low neuroticism.

You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.

Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.

Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.



Openness to experience:



Your openness to new experiences is medium.

You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.

But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.

You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.

2 comments:

mommyof6 said...

Whatever that is so you. You are totally chess. It's crazy how many quizzes there are ,huh!

Joel and Kristie said...

I have my own company, it's Distressed Designs, I only do boutique and expos with that one. This one contacted me and asked me to be there rep for Southern Utah. I do all their expo and Costco shows. This one is a LONGGG one, it's from Nov 25-Dec 11. Plus I just got done with our mid night madness sale at The Children's Place and I'm still the Director of the Daycare at Desert Palms, a Health Club. So That's what I'm up to now. Call me when you can, I know your EXTEMELYYY BUSY!!!HUGSSS!!!